I have teaching experience at two different Universities: Penn State University (PSU) and Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). For me, teaching and research go hand-in-hand. My main goal in teaching is to help students recognize the ways in which our social world is organized. In my class, I use real world datasets and research, online interactions, guest speakers, as well as traditional teaching materials.
- Demographic Methods (PSU; Teaching Assistant)
- Intermediate Social Statistics (PSU; Instructor)
- Introduction to Sociology (IUPUI; Instructor)
- Population and Policy (PSU; Teaching Assistant)
- Sociology of Family (IUPUI; Instructor)
- Sociology of Gender (IUPUI; Instructor)